Below are some helpful resources for individuals and organizations interested in learning more about Complete Streets or getting others involved. Also, be sure to check out the resources and fact sheets from our friends at the National Complete Streets Coalition.
- Complete Streets Overview: For those new to Complete Streets
- Policy Center: For those interested in designing and writing Complete Streets policies
- Building Healthy Communities Complete Streets Resource Package: Collection of useful documents saved in Google Docs.
- Fact Sheets: Learn more about the importance of Complete Streets
- Presentations: Easy-to-use Powerpoint presentations to help inform others about Complete Streets
- Documents: Helpful documents about best practices
- Additional Links: More specific information and academic studies regarding Complete Streets